Residents of Greenwood Village and the neighboring communities of Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Lone Tree and others, are invited to Genesis Wellness Clinic for our natural, pain management services. Our Denver Tech Center chiropractor, Dr. Johnson, and our friendly health team encourage you to contact us if you are struggling with pain from an auto accident such as whiplash or lower back pain, work-related injuries, sports injuries or pain from wear and tear or aging. Our chiropractic care plans are formulate to meet your specific pain management needs. Dr. Johnson uses a variety of techniques to reduce your painful symptoms and eliminate the root cause of your concerns.
Manage Pain With The Help of Our Denver Tech Center Chiropractor
Genesis Wellness Clinic offers free consultations for new patients. This gives us a chance to evaluate your condition and review your health history. Our chiropractor uses this information to develop your personal care plan. Our services may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- gentle adjustments to your spine and joints quickly alleviate neck pain, back pain and shoulder pain. With consistent adjustments, your long-term pain-relief benefits are within your reach.
- Cold laser therapy- this treatment option helps reduce and manage muscle pain. It prompts healing in the muscular cells to lessen inflammation.
- Physical therapy- movement therapy to restore your muscular strength, balance and flexibility offers an effective pain relief option.
- Acupuncture- our chiropractor in Greenwood Village may suggest this natural treatment in addition to chiropractic adjustments to restore your energy balance and manage chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
- Massage therapy- not only a stress management tool, massage therapy also offers pain relief. If you are struggling with neck pain, shoulder pain and back pain, a purposeful massage alleviate muscle tension and pain.
Our chiropractic care plan for pain management are meant to offer you an immediate reduction in your symptoms, plus provide long term pain relief. Our Greenwood Village chiropractor and our entire health team want to help you be pain free. Please contact us today at (720) 515-8002 for your free consultation.