Conditions Treated by Our Chiropractor in Greenwood Village
Genesis Wellness Clinic’s chiropractor in Greenwood Village, Dr. Johnson, can treat a wide range of conditions through conservative, non-surgical methods. These conditions include:
- Lower Back Pain – Lower back pain may be related an injury, degenerative spinal condition, chronic spinal misalignment or herniated disc; if the sciatic nerve is involved, you may also experience buttock or leg pain. Our chiropractor can correct such issues through spinal adjustment and other natural therapies to strengthen the back muscles.
- Thoracic Back Pain – Back pain in the thoracic spine may stem from an automotive, workplace, sports or other personal injury that strains the joints and tissues — or it may be a sign of a degenerative disorder such as facet joint arthritis. Chiropractic evaluation enables us to discover the underlying cause and treat it through conservative care.
- Neck Pain – Neck pain that isn’t caused by whiplash or other trauma may simply be the result of chronic posture problems that can alter cervical curvature and strain neck muscles. We can evaluate your cervical curvature, lifestyle, work habits and other factors, offering treatment ranging from chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy to ergonomic recommendations.
- Personal Injury – A fall from a roof, a slipped disc from improper lifting habits, a sprained ankle — the term “personal injury” includes countless such musculoskeletal mishaps. Our chiropractor in Greenwood Village can perform a thorough examination to identify the source of your symptoms, prescribing an array of natural treatments help you heal and relieve your pain without drugs.
- Sports Injury – A sports injury can occur all at once as acute trauma, or it can affect you gradually through repetitive muscle strain that leads to recurring strains and sprains. We can help those injured tissues feel better and heal faster through chiropractic care and physical therapy; at the same time, correcting an unbalanced body can make you less vulnerable to future sports injuries.
- Concussion – Concussion and cervical misalignments often occur together as the result of trauma. Our Greenwood Village chiropractor can use specialized assessment methods to confirm a concussion and evaluate its severity. Cervical corrections can help relieve headaches and neck pain associated with the injury.
- Chronic Conditions – Our Greenwood Village chiropractor’s ability to normalize your nerve function is a powerful weapon in your fight against chronic pain and other health conditions. We can help your body communicate with itself more efficiently, which in turn can relieve everything from headaches and migraines to fibromyalgia.
- Obesity – Obesity is a modern epidemic, and it’s a leading factor in many serious health problems such as arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, liver disease, kidney failure, sleep apnea and cancer. Our nutritional counseling services can help you lose weight safely through dietary adjustments and exercise.
We Help Thornton, Denver, Aurora and DTC Residents
If your condition fits any of these categories, call (720) 515-8002 for a consultation. We’re the natural solution for Thornton, Denver, Aurora and DTC residents!